As many weight loss surgery post-operative patients know, it is possible to regain weight after having weight loss surgery. If you aren’t a weight loss surgery patient, the same applies to you too. A nutritious, active lifestyle is the key to losing weight AND maintaining your weight loss regardless of how you do it. Learn the Top 10 reasons for how to do it. Follow the opposite of the Top 10, you can have weight loss success.
It is possible to regain weight after having weight loss surgery. After you’ve achieved your weight loss, many post-operative patients think they are done and slip back to old habits. Whether you lose weight through weight loss surgery, work with a weight loss coach or do it on your own, you can regain lost weight. A new, healthy lifestyle is the key to lose weight and keep it off.
Here are the Top 10 reasons how to do it:
10. Don’t exercise.
9. Don’t bother drinking water.
8. Drink alcohol, soda, and fruit juice.
7. Grazing throughout your day.
6. Eat mostly carbs in your meal, especially sugary, refined carbs.
5. Ignore taking your vitamins or take them whenever convenient and if you remember.
4. Protein first? Eat protein after you eat your mostly carb-heavy meals only if there’s room.
3. Don’t bother keeping a food and exercise journal.
2. Don’t get support either by a support group, online support, or your own weight loss coach.
And the number 1 way:
1. Thinking you are cured, your surgery will do all the work in maintaining your weight loss, and never have to be concerned about emotional eating or food issues ever again.
Losing weight is a process. We didn’t gain our weight overnight and it won’t come off overnight either. Keep this list and refer to it. You can maximize your weight loss and the rate that you lose. When we make the decision to have surgery and lose weight, we want it NOW.
Rather than focus strictly on the number on the scale, appreciate all the positive changes you’re making. When you reach your desired weight, you will have experienced all sorts of little and big “wins” along the way. By following the Top 10, you’ll no longer need a seat belt extender, you’ll be able to zip up jackets, wear jeans you haven’t worn in years, you’ll have more energy, you’ll be able to participate in activities that would have exhausted you before, and many more that will be special and unique to you. Losing weight can be a wonderful adventure and journey with many wins along the way.
The process of losing weight is to change your habits. You need to discard the old habits that made you heavy in the first place and replace them with new, healthy habits. The above Top 10 are the best habits you can incorporate into your life. Habits are learned behaviors. Unhealthy habits caused us to become overweight or obese. You can relearn new article Submission, healthy habits that will allow you to lose weight and maintain it. I’ve never maintained any weight that I lost before. How did I do it? I did it by following the Top 10. You can too.